Travel Suitcase Intelligent Carry on Robot Luggage
29.3L S3 Travel Carry Luggage Business Electric PC Suitcase Scooter
Open size: 629X365X826mm
Folded size: 489X365X580mm
Vehicle weight: ~14.5kg
Maximum load: 90kg
Maximum climbing angles: ~15°
USB Output voltage: 5V
Lock type: TSA coded lock
Applicable temperature: -10°C ~40°C
Rear wheel: 8 inches inflatableX2
Material: Shell ABS+PC Aluminum alloy frame
Front wheel: 6.5 inches motor wheel
Smart phone support: IOS/Andriod
Maximum speed: 10km/h
Pull rod: Three range aluminum rod
Battery capacity: 185Wh
Charging time: 3h/2h
Battery type: lithium
Battery voltage: 37V
Charging voltage: AC100-240V 50-60Hz
Motor size: 6.5 inches
Motor QTY: 1
Motor weight: 3kg
Motor power: 250W
1. Turn on the power switch and place the unfold switch in the "I" position. The handlebars will
automatically unfold. After the expansion is completed, the unfold switch will be reset to the "o" position.
2. Loosen the quick connector. After pulling the handlebar to a proper position, fasten the quick
connector. Check that there is no loosening and the unfolding is complete.
1. Turn on the power switch and place the unfold switch in the "II" position. The handlebars will
automatically fold and the unfold switch will be reset to the "o" position after the folding finish. Turn off the power.
2. Loosen the quick connector, shrink the handlebar until it cannot shrink, and fasten the quick
Custom coded lock instruction
The original password is 0-0-0, set your own password, followthese steps:
1.Dial the password to the original password: 0-0-0;
2.Press the button A with a pen or other tool until youhear the 'tick' sound;
3.Dial the password wheel B to set your own password, I -cfor example: 8-8-8;
4.Push button C in the direction of the arrow and hearthe "tick" sound again. Button A pops up and thepassword is successfully set.
Now you have completed your password setup, please keep it in mind. If you need to reset yourpassword, repeat the above steps.
1. Before using for the first time, it is recommended to charge to full battery first.
2. During the ride, it is not recommended to make sudden braking and hard turning to prevent side
slipping or overturning
3. In the process of use, please comply with the traffic regulations and various site management
4. Avoid using this product in bad weather (such as rain, snow, or ice).
5. When not riding, turn off the power.
Please note that SE3 must be carefully read and follow the requirements of SE3 riding. Do not usethis product until you have read the instructions carefully to understand SE3 performance; do not lendit to people who will not operate the product.
It is strictly forbidden to accelerate, decelerate and turn sharply, or overspeed. When cell phone APP shows onecell or SE3 display voltage shows one cell, it is not recommended to ride. Please keep slow speed during riding.
If you face risk of fall, please protect your personal safety. Do not consider Sè3. The SE3 may íose duringriding and during parking, affecting the performance of the product. So before you ride SE3, you must do thefollowing checks:
1. It is necessary to check whether the each components of the SE3 are installed securely, without damage, whether
the brake function and tires are intact, and whether the tire pressure is normal.
2. The quick connector mechanism is locked.
3. You need to have a thorough understanding of the surrounding riding environment: Make sure you are not
disturbed by cars, pedestrians, pets, bicycles and other obstacles.
1 x Electric PC Suitcase Scooter
1 x Set of Accessories
Brand Name: PCFGSL
Model Number: LUGGAGE SCOOTER 2
Tire Size: 8 inch
Category: Three-wheel Scooter
Applicable People: Unisex
Charging Time: 1-2h
Range Per Charge: 10-20KM
Speed: 10KM/H MAX
Battery: SCOOTER IS 185WH, boarding battery is 74WH, it's optional
EXPAND SIZE: 629*365*826mm
FOLD SIZE: 489*365*580mm
Packing box: 550*420*660mm
Gross weight: 18KG
wheel: front 6.5inch, back 8 inch 2 wheel
Loading capacity: 29.3L
Net weight: 14.5kg
We Also Recommend
Mountain Racing 21-Speed Dual Disc Brakes Bike