Passport GO Resettable Grounded Travel Adapter
Passport GO Universal AdapterTM is a compact, all-in-one adaptor plug that fits electric wall outlets in more than 170 countries (USA, Canada, UK France, China and more!)
It can be used in conjunction with a power converter or transformer. Also, it includes a built-in security lock and a surge protector.
All-In-One Universal AdapterTM is easy to use. Simply slide out the required pins and plug into any wall outlet.
Passport Pro is the world’s 1st resettable grounded travel adapter with USB-C PD fast charging. This universal adapter is perfect for all your travel essentials i.e. iPhone X, MacBook, etc.
- Resettable and Grounded Travel Adapter: New grounding system for safety protection.
- Four Powerful USB Output Ports: One USB-C PD output and three USB-A outputs.
- USB-C PD Fast Charging: With an 18W maximum output, it can charge iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- Charge 5 Devices at Once: Thanks to its four built-in USB ports and AC outlet, you can charge up to five devices simultaneously.
- IEC60884-2-5 Certification and BS8546 Certification: Compliant with national and international regulations and standards.
- Works in Over 200 Countries and Regions: Built-in plugs and universal AC output.
- Compact and Lightweight Universal Adapter: Small size fits perfectly in your bag or luggage.
- Best Travel Companion: Power and charge mobile phones, laptops, electric shavers, digital cameras, game consoles, and other electrical items.
Where Does it Work?
Passport Pro is a compact and lightweight universal adapter with UK, EU, AU, and US plugs. The independent World to Europe adapter provides travelers with a reliable and easy connection in Europe. Thanks to built-in plugs and the universal AC output, this compact 3-pole travel adapter can work seamlessly in over 200 countries and regions to power 2- and 3-pole devices from almost all over the world.
Passport Pro can accept type A, B, C, E, F, G, I, J, L, N and O plugs. This is related to the devices you want to use, or in other words, where you are from.
Passport Pro can plug into type B, C, D, E, F, G, I, K, and O outlets. This is related to where you want to travel to with Passport Pro. Here’s the full list of countries whose outlets are compatible with Passport Pro (more than 200 countries and regions).
Passport Pro includes a detachable World-to-Europe adapter. You can pull the EU portion off from the front of Passport Pro and use it independently to power your AC-powered devices when in Europe. When you don’t need to power any AC-powered devices in EU, you can use Passport Pro as a whole to charge your devices through the four USB ports.
How Does the Resettable Fuse Work?
In the 2017 version Passport with the auto-resetting fuse, you'd have to wait a minute for the adapter to recover itself if there’s an overload. With the new one-push resetting fuse, when the current flow exceeds safety levels, the power will be interrupted automatically, and with just one push of the fuse button, Passport Pro can be reset immediately. There’s no need to wait, much less carry spares with you, or rush out to buy replacement fuses.
Push the button to reset the fuse up to 10,000 times.
New Grounding System for Safety Protection
Passport Pro has four plugs and each is equipped with a ground connection. A ground wire is an essential safety feature for many electrical systems. In the event of high voltage, short, or irregular electrical currents, the grounding wire provides a path for the electricity, transferring energy to the ground rather than the electrical system. This keeps you and your devices safe, reducing the risk of electrical shock, fires and, other dangers.
International Safety Standards
We Also Recommend
Smart Power Systems Solar Portable System
Insulated lonizer Alkaline Generator Water Bottle