Everyone knows the hassle of clearing off a workspace and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job. Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly taking up the hem of a curtain, or sew a pocket, it takes far longer to get set up than to actually sew. As a solution we introduce you the Handy Stitch. Once you know how to thread the Handy Stitch and operate it, a quick sewing repair should take no time at all.
Using the Handy Stitch
The first step in using the Handy Stitch is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
Threading the Handy Stitch
The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
Sewing with the Handy Stitch
The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- Sewing Machine Dimension: 19 x 2.7 x 6.7cm /7.4 x 1.1 x 2.6″ (L x W x H)
- Type: Mini Sewing Machine
- Power: 4 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- It is easy to operate with an English instructions.
- The Hand-Held Sewing Machine is a small, handy, lightweight, easy to carry around piece
- It is funny to make your own handkerchief, apron, gloves, cloth with this practical machine
- Now you can sew, mend, and work on other small projects with ease without dragging out your bulky sewing machine, it is great for students and handy while traveling
- Can be use in Denim, Silk, Crafts, Drapes
- It\'s fashionable, creative, and a very useful accessory brighten up your look, also as a gift.