Wireless Remote Control Duplicator
Wireless Remote Control Duplicator is able to make a copy of any key through a few simple steps!
Duplicate your existing remote control for cars, car sunroofs, garage doors, rolling gates, heating systems, wireless anti-theft device, home automation, etc.
Don't worry about the privacy and safety. It adopts one-to-one key copy technology and the password of each key is saved individually.
HOW TO PROGRAM
1. Press and hold A and B button at the same time. If the indicator lights once, then flashes three times and it means that clear code is done.
2. Press and hold A button first, then press B button. If the indicator lights once, then flashes three times and it means that clear code is done.
3. Press and hold B button first, then press A button. If the indicator lights once, then flashes three times and it means that clear code is done.
1. Left hand holding the original remote control, right hand holding the copying remote control, put two remote controls as close as possible.
2. Press the first buttons of both remote controls simultaneously. After about 2 seconds, the LED will rapidly flash 2 times. After 1 second, the indicator will flash for a long time.
3. Then let go.
4. Press the button of the learning remote control, the light will be normally on, which indicates that the first key code of the original remote control has been copied into the learning remote control.
5. The same method in turn to copy the second key, the third key, and the fourth key.
5. If the copy is successful, the remote control function after copying is the same as the original remote control buttons.
1. Press and hold C and D button at the same time. If the indicator lights once, then flashes three times and it means that recovery code is done.
2. Press and hold C button first, then press D button. If the indicator lights once, then flashes three times and it means that recovery code is done.
3. Press and hold C button first, then press D button. If the indicator lights once, then flashes three times and it means that recovery code is done.
When one or multiple keys of the original remote control broke down, we can regenerate the data by restoring the broken keys.
1. First copy the keys that can work properly from the original remote control one by one.
2. Left-hand first press and hold A key of the smart copy remote control(A key must be copied in the first place). Right-hand press D key of the smart copy remote, and it can automatically regenerate some damaged key.
1. Press and hold A key of the smart copy remote control with your left hand.
2. Press and hold B key of the smart copy remote control with your right hand.
3. When LED flashes 3 times and then goes out, it means clear code completed.
4. Release A button with your left hand and press C button once.
5. One-key copy mode setting is done.
6. After setting, when copying any button and the other three keys are automatically obtained.
Note: After setting the one-key copy mode, when the operation is performed on the copy-by-copy mode the LED will flash 3 times to prompt you to start saving data. Do not release the button at this time. Saving data is not done until LED is on. Premature release may lead to incomplete data saving.
1. In order to prevent intentional or accidental cleaning operations, resulting in data loss of the remote control. According to the user's preferences, you can choose to use and not.
2. Data locking operation must be done after the copy is complete, and determine it can replace the original remote control.
3. Data locking operation is very simple, right-hand press and hold B key, while left-hand press the D key and it is done.
4. Once the data is locked, the above cleanup and recovery functions all fail. Copy code must be carried out before unlocking.
5. Unlocking is more difficult than locking. Please make sure all the features are ok before locking.
1. Right-hand press and hold B button. Do not let go of the entire operation.
2. After about 20 seconds, the LED goes out.
3. Left-hand press and hold A key.
4. The LED flashes three times.
5. Unlock operation is done. The remote control restores to the initial state of all empty code.
Note: The unlock operation also clears the original copied data.
Product material: ABS
Product size: 55 x 30 x 15mm/2.17 x 1.18 x 0.59"
Rated voltage: 6V
Rated current: 12mA
Product weight: 25g
Modulation method: ASK (amplitude modulation)
Wireless distance: 50-100m (open)
Package includes: 1 x Wireless Remote Control Electric Gate Key Fob